Questions and Answers
May I bring my spouse?
- We encourage your spouse to attend. There is a great benefit for both in learning together as a team. Discuss the fee with our Guest Services Representative.
Which airport is the closest?
- You will fly into Rapid City,South Dakota (RAP). It is about 30 min. from the Lifestyle Center. We will meet you in the baggage claim area. Just notify us of your arrival time so we can arrange a driver.
Do you have a payment plan?
- No, we do not, but we will assess special situations.
When is the balance due?
- The remaining balance must be paid at the time of registration.
Are there any added charges?
- Additional charges may be required for additional lab tests, personal services, and diagnostic services, as well as for pharmacy items, supplements, or emergency care. All additional charges will be discussed with you before adding to your bill.
Can family members join me?
- Yes, it is very desirable. To help our guests continue their lifestyle changes at home, we encourage family members to accompany them. Family discounts are available. Discuss additional costs with our Guest Services Representative.
Will you refund my deposit if I cannot come?
- If, for any reason, you are not able to attend the Lifestyle Program you booked, you must let us know at least TWO weeksin advance of the starting date. Otherwise, credit may be granted for a future program date.
- Pharmacy and health food store items, special diagnostic procedures, and certain personal services are not a part of the package price.
- Hydrotherapy or massage(in addition to your regular treatments) can be scheduled for an additional fee, subject to availability. Payment for extras is due at the end of the program.
Does Insurance cover the cost?
- We do not process insurance claims.