School of Massage
Black Hills School of Massage
Next Class Begins May 21, 2018
Considered a Career in Massage?
The massage industry is ever expanding. Have you ever considered a career in health ministry? Have you ever been told that you have a special touch? Are you drawn to a career where you will be able to directly impact others’ quality of life through your skill? Would you find the study of the human body fascinating? Are you a good listener? Are you open-minded and willing to work with all types of people? Do you easily empathize with others?
If you answered yes to many of these questions, then you may want to seriously consider a rewarding career in massage therapy an option.
Black Hills Massage Program Overview
Our massage therapy course is in a safe and friendly environment. This is a 600-hour state-certified course and is MBLEx eligible.
The course includes: A/P, pathology, nutrition, ethics, Swedish, various therapeutic massage techniques, and chair massage, and some advanced classes will be taught where you can properly learn to help with various pain syndromes such as whiplash, lower back/sciatica, carpal tunnel and more.
Room and board is available.
Call or email for Information:
Phone +1 605 255 4101 ext 23
The Admission Requirements:
Students are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Don't wait until the deadline to submit your application.
• 18 or older
• Possess a high school degree or equivalent
• Be in good physical and emotional health
• Be able to meet the financial obligations
• Complete admissions interview in person when possible (or telephone)
• Complete the application
• Send the completed application, along with the following items (listed below) and a $100.00 application fee (non-refundable) to the school at:
BHHEC School of Massage,
P.O. Box 19,
Hermosa, SD 57744
Once we have received your application and deposit, we will contact you for an interview.
The following items must be submitted 3 weeks before class begins:
• Completed application
• Copy of your high school diploma or GED
• Two 2 x 3 passport style photos
• Letter of recommendation
• A note from your physician on his/her official letterhead, stating that you are free from communicable diseases, (including tuberculosis), in good health and able to perform massage therapy.